I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not the first time I spoke to him.
My first conversation with him was memorable.
Over 800+ Success Stories and Counting - Will You Be Next?
These results have been achieved over different time frames and are displayed to show you what is possible in Platform - one thing they all have in common is that all of these guys started with one of our Foundation programs.
You just need to set the textbook a side and learn how.
Make sure you are having fun and you are 90% of the way there, the other 10% is knowing the bits you still need to do to make progress.
Make sure you having fun and you are 90% the way therem the other 10% is knowing the bits you still need to do to make progress.
The journey we have been on is proof of that.
From the very first New Year program we launched way back at the end of 2015 that was the start of us moving away from the textbook and seeing the power it has on people when we started trying our new ideas.
From that we launched our incredibly successful Womens Only Weightlifitng laster in 2015 until 2017 when it actually became so popular we ended up cancelling the workshop as the ladies who lifted with us wanted more access to what we did, more than the workshop intended as they all moved in to memberships.
After the success of the previous two programs we launched our Strength Camp which was the first time we added in our nutrition support program alongside the training we had become known for.
The results were exceptional, so much so that those who joined the program begged us to run it again so we ran it back to back from 2017 to 2018.
In 2018 we decided to make this style of support a permanent feature.
We took everything we had learned coaching the hundreds of people in the years previous and developed a program that would transform you from lost, confused and unhappy to absolutely in control of your motivation, your health and your well-being.
It has become a monster of a program and in 2020 it has transformed 363 people so far, even through all the Lockdowns and closures thrust upon us through Covid.
With everything that has happened in 2020 we have decided we are only going to run one final intake of this year...
Enrolment is now open for the final intake of this year starting on December 5th
So what can you expect from the 28 Day Foundation Program?
We wont only be supporting you when you are inside Platform - you will have access to both our members area on the website and our online community Team Platform. They are full of home and core workouts, recipes and meal ideas so your progress is never cut short. We wont just tell you how much to eat and when - we will provide you recipes you enjoy to make it tasty too.
We will be setting goals, working out a trianing and nutrition program to suit and tracking the whole progress both on the gym floor and in your body composition in your very own Personal Development Program.
Thats Platform by the way - this means no waiting for equipment, no dickheads, no intimidation.
Get access to the powerful MyZone system in use in Platform to get in-depth live Heart Rate analysis and a detailed breakdown of your session with a £50 saving off the retail price.
Take action and apply today and you will get our Action Takers Money Back Guarantee - commit to the training and embed yourself in our systems and we will give you every penny back if you dont get results.
Thats a total value of £696
But we arent going to charge you that
Secure your spot today and we will throw in TWO Huge Bonuses
Our 28 Day Foundation Program costs just
£299 £199 £157
Apply today, speak to our team and secure your spot and we will:
Bonus 1. We will give you immediate access to Platform Anywhere, our Online Service that keeps our members active, on track and smashing their health and fitness even when they aren't inside our 4 walls.
You'll get access to Online PT sessions, Online Fitness Sessions, Recipe Guides and Eating-Out Guides, access to our POWERFUL 4 Week Nutrition Course (our secret weapon to keep people on track for the long term - you'll get immediate access), you'll be Immersed into our Community Online and much more.
Bonus 2. We will include our 100% Money Back Guarantee (more below) - complete the program, follow what we say and if you make no progress with our methods we will give you every penny back.
That works out to just £39.25 per week or just one takeaway on a weekend or one PT session with a personal trainer.
For that you get everything you see listed above, Platform Anywhere immediately AND Guaranteed Results
That includes our Action Takers Money Back Guarantee - commit to the process and don't get any results and we will give you every penny back.
"What if I don't get results?"
We will give you every penny back.
This is how confident we are that we are the genuine solution for you
This is why we offer our Action Takers Guarantee
If you fully commit to our process, our training and our nutriton systems and dont see any progress
Then we will give you every penny back
You have nothing to lose except body fat
See what some of our current members say
"The results cant be argued with"
"I was a nervous wreck going to meet Mark. I was very low on confidence, wasnt very strong and was tired all the time.
The coaching helped me massively as I was clueless with weights.
The results cant be argued with, they are visible and noticeable. The support is great and helps me remain consistent. Dive in, it is about time you stopped swimming backwards"
"I've lost 3 stone"
"After losing over a stone on the scale and 5 inches off my waist in my first 28 days I knew that this place was what I needed to keep me on track and keep me physically and mentally together.
I wasnt wrong - now 8 months on from that first month I've dropped another 2 stone on top of that.
3 stone down and I've still had a drink and enjoyed shit food - for the first time I am actually enjoying the whole process of going to the gym"
"The support is just unbelieveable"
"I felt judgement at every gym before Platform - I was just let down by a lack of results.
They know how to make you feel amazing, thanks to the work you do and the work they do. The support you recieve is unbelievable from both coaches and members.
After losing 12 inches off my waist I'd have to say you have got to do it - you will not regret one bit of it, you will wish you had done it sooner."
After you register a member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours
What happens next?
Step 1 Click the button above to register interest for the 28 Day Foundation Program
Step 2 A member of our team will phone you within 24 hours to discuss the program
Step 3 Join our online community and take advantage of what we offer immediately
Step 4 Attend your online intro session and immerse yourself in what we do
Step 5 Feel the powerful benefits of what we do and change your whole approach to health and fitness
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the sessions?
Sessions are available between 7am-10am and 5pm-8pm Weekdays and 10am-1pm Saturday.
We will guide you to which sessions suit your goals and you can choose when and what sessions using our app to book in which is super flexible.
How much does it cost and how do I begin?
The program costs
£299 £199 £157 for 28 days of personal training support, nutrition support and results.
Simply click the register button above to be taken to the sign up form, register your information and a member of our team will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
When does the Foundation Program begin?
After chatting with our team if you decide to sign up we will book your intro session in with you (delivered online on Saturdays). Your 28 days begins from the Monday after.
Do I have to be fit already?
Not at all - this is what we are best at. We will meet you where you are at in your first sessions and take it as easy as you need to get you through - our goal is to develop you and progress you, not bury you in to the ground!
No matter how you begin we will coach you to get fitter, stronger and leaner over the 28 days.
What happens after the 28 days?
After the 28 days you have the option of carrying on your progress on one of our memberships.
Basically it is up to you, carry on with us (which is what most people do) or shake hands and go our seperate ways.
Where is your gym?
We are based on Park Road in Dukinfield.
67 Park Road